Though work was unusually uninspiring, this week's readings hit the spot.
- From "Harnessing the Energy of Change Champions" to recognizing that "People Don’t Hate Change, They Hate How You’re Trying to Change Them", change seemed to be an industry-crossing theme.
- Chuckle of the Week: Powermascara Will Oscillate Your Beautiful Brains Out
- Tips For Your KM Tool-kit: Engaging Undiscussable Issues - Excerpt: "Handling an undiscussable requires an approach similar to how one would greet any formidable creature - use caution, show respect and exercise skill. Here are a few tips for how to approach the moose, gorilla or elephant in your organization.
- Cool Tool: Maintain and update all of your profiles across the web from one account with Atomkeep (with thanks to Social Web Tools)
- Logging On To Beat The Bullies, using KM software to report and record instances of school bullying in the UK.
- Small Business Advocate: Harmony built on trust in business - Excerpt: "Someone once said, 'Friends we choose, family we're stuck with.' But what about business relationships; we certainly get to choose those, don't we? So why are there dysfunctional businesses?"