- Succession planning has become my new KM obsession and this article explores lessons learned from the McCain/Palin ticket.
- "Er, um...okay" of The Week: Tyra gives gift of sex change operation. Not something I'd expect to see on Oprah's list of favorite things this Christmas.
- Some businesses continue the sad trend of believing that customer service should be reserved for high-end consumers in an economic crisis instead of realizing that building brand loyalty requires treating all customers like rockstars, all of the time.
- How To of the Week: How to Set SMART Goals. Informative and concise whiteboard video that simplifies the process of setting SMART, actionable goals for your organization.
- Michael Hyatt pens a great post on 10 Benefits of a Recession on his blog, From Where I Sit
- Food for Thought: "America's Top Guerilla Marketer says the next big thing in advertising is honesty. Honestly." Can I get a side of that with an order of KM and some baba ghanouj?
November 17, 2008
It's just after 2am and I've finished catching up on the latest episode of One Life To Live which has done a wonderful job (with the Todd/Marty/Tess storylines) of providing me with all the drama one could ask for...I believe that if I get all of my drama from daytime TV then that frees my real life up for all of the important stuff. Anywho, it's past time I posted an interesting OOTB list and, fortunately, there's been some interesting articles to read.