I've been digging up some new reading sources over the last few weeks with a slant towards some local publications to give Atlanta a bit more representation. This week's reads are a grab bag...no major themes.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to The First Lady too!!
- Could bartering also work as a feasible strategy for improving knowledge sharing and building community in your organization?
- Is your ego getting in the way of your effectiveness (or growth) as a Knowledge Manager
- Quote of the Week: If you are not criticized, you may not be doing much. - Donald H. Rumsfeld. Not sure if Don's the right person to be making this statement, but I'm lovin' it nonetheless.
- How To of the Week: I'd add some more non-compensatory options to the list of incentives, but there's some pretty good ideas here on How to Motivate Your Employees.
- WTF of The Week: Avatar leading to depression? Really, people? Really!?!?!
- Just a good old fashioned reminder not to be too obnoxious with all that blogging, tweeting, and online chatting you might be doing to build up your customer base