It's always nice when there are interesting and thought provoking articles to read and share - even if I don't always have the time to read or share them right away.
- As a Knowledge Manager I feel that a critical part of any successful consultation is holding up a mirror and "breaking it down" for the client before laying out recommendations, but in this article, Professor James Heskett ponders the question "How frank should leaders be?" with the rank-and-file.
- Question of the Week: Is Capitalism Working? Nearly 29 years after Time magazine posed the question on its cover, George M. Taber asks it again (and just when its been on my mind too...)
- Interesting Factoid: The US ranks only 16th in the world in car ownership rates? Really? Really!?!?! Color me surprised.
- Cool Tech of the Week: Gagapost offers easy collaborative blogging.
- Marketing strategist and blogger B.L. Ochman offers up some road rules for folks cruising along the information highway.